- It's specially designed according to neck circumference, to do powerful traction, to protect your neck.
- The traction belt is consisted of many pieces of air tube, when doing inflation, each air tube will become inflated and strong to stretch cervical vertebrae, more traction , and more strength.
- It's designed based on ergonomics by adopting vertical type of traction, which can support cervical vertebrae powerfully.
- Top quality materials are used ensuring excellent air retention and durability.
- Put the device around your neck; adjust it according to neck circumference.
- Fasten the nut of metal inflating valve before you do the inflation.
- Do the inflation by using hand pump until you feel comfortable.
- 20~30 minutes for small and middle intensity traction; 1~3 minutes for strong intensity traction.
- During traction treatment, small and middle intensity traction is recommended to do first, then do the strong intensity traction according to your own tolerance. 2~3 times a day, 10~20 days for one course.
- Please consult with your medical practitioner for detailed adaptive disease.
- Please release the air from air tube after using, then put the device into box to avoid surface dirt.
- Keep the device away from fire, heated surfaces, and sharp solid objects.
- First-time users should not take overexertion traction.
- Patients with serious illness should consult with your doctor, blindly use is forbidden.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.